30W RF Tube Laser Generator Vaginal Tightening Laser CO2 Fractional
1. USA radio frequency laser
2. Individual design of laser structure, greatly facility laser
replacement and easy daily maintenance;
3. Display: 10.4” color touch LCD screen
4. Humanized software control, stable laser output, more safe
5. Smart articular arm, high accuracy
6. Excellent performance, not affect people’s normal life and study
7. Packing: aluminum alloy case
|Laser type||Carbon dioxide laser|
|Output||Ultra pulse launch|
|Light spot||0.12 mm(glass laser pipe)|
|Output route||Hinged arm|
|Voltage||220V 50HZ ,110V 60HZ|
|Net Size||109X50X40 cm|
|Net Packing Size||142X54X67 cm|
Ultrapulse treatment is a "fractional" treatment that produces
thousands of deep, tiny colums in your skin, called microscopic
treatment zones. FLT is "fractional" in that it treats old
epidermal pigment cells without affecting any of the surrounding
tissue, which reduces healing time (about 24 hors) and promotes the
skin's natural process for creating new, healthier tissue to
replace the damaged cells.
Ultra pulse treatment is a safe, non-invasive procedure that allows
you to rediscover the fresh, healthy skin of your youth.
Ultrapulse treatment is a skin-resurfacing treatment known as CO2
fractional laser therapy. Combining the effectiveness of
traditional carbon dioxide lasers -- long thought to be the gold
standard in wrinkle removal -- with a new application technique, it
delivers powerful results without the traditionally harsh side
The scope of treatment:
1. Erase unwanted brown spots.
2. Improve texture tone and pore size.
3. Burn debridement, Laser skin resurfacing.
4. Eliminate the scar, Traumatism, operation.
5. Rejuvenate your neck, chest and hands etc.
6. Smooth wrinkles around the eyes and mouth.
7. Acne scars, Actenic keratoses, Basal cell carcinoma.
How Fractional Skin Resurfacing Works:
Fractional skin resurfacing with nubway uses laser energy
microbeams to create areas of affected tissue that extend through
the epidermis into the dermis. These areas can be either
"non-ablative" (the laser beams coagulate the affected tissue) or
"ablative" (the laser beams vaporize the affected tissue).
Non-ablative procedures are minimal to no downtime procedures,
while ablative procedures provide a single treatment option. The
body's natural healing process creates new, healthy tissue to
replace the areas of affected tissue, resulting in healthier,
You choose 6 different scanning shaps,also you can change the size
of scanning shaps at will according to your own needs.So the beam
of light can achieve the treatment area accurately.
Seven joint light guiding arms
Details for guiding arms
Nubway Welcome You!
Client Will be the First Forever!
Name: Miss. Kay Ren