Cemented Alloy Shot Blasting Nozzle High Temperature Resistance For
|Grade||Physical and mechanical properties||Applications recommended|
No Less Than HRA(HV)
No Less Than (Mpa)
|YG3||15.10~15.30||92.5||1700||Superior wear resistance only less than YG3X, sensitive to impact
and vibration, suitable for cast non-ferrous metal and its alloy
finish turning, semi-finish turning, thread finish turning and hole
|YG3X||15.10~15.30||93.6||1450||Best wear resistance in Tungeten and Cobalt alooy, but not good in
anti-impact proprety, suitable for cast iron, non-ferrous and
alloy, quenched steel, alloy steel small cutting section machining
at high speed.|
|YG6||14.80~15.00||91.1||2100||High wear resistance but less than YG3, better anti-impact and
anti-vibration than YG3X, Suitable for cast iron, non-ferrous and
alloy, non-metal material semi-finish machining and finish
|YG6X||14.80~15.00||92.4||2000||Belong to small granule Tungsten carbide alloy, wear resistance
higher than YG6. Suitable for machining cold and hard alloy cast
iron and heat resistance alloy steel, as well as finish machiing
for normal cast iron.|
|YG8||14.6~14.80||90.5||2300||High bending strength resistance, better anti-impact and
anti-vibration than YG6, suitable for cast iron, non-ferrous and
alloy, non-metal material rough machining at low speed.|
|Density g/cm3||Bending Strength|
1. Tungstencarbide Nozzles have the quality of corrosion
resistance, long service life, good performance and high cost
- The bending strength up to 2300N/mm, Hardness up to HRA90.
- Tungaten Carbide Nozzle is widely used in the industries for
surface treatment, sand blasting, spray painting, oil blastig,
cleaning, electronic, chemical process and so on.
- Tungsten carbide material: YG6,YG8,YG10,YG15,YG20,YG25,YWN6,YWN8
- Size dimension from 2mm to 400mm,available virgin material
- Type: sandblasting nozzle,painting nozzle, drill bit nozzle,long
nozzle and various nonstandard industrial nozzle
- OEM,customize base on drawing,more than 10 years' export experience
and 20 years'manufacturing experience.
1.100% raw material to produce tungsten carbide products.
2. Hip sintered, high hardness, high wear resistance
3. Various sizes and full types available
4. Reasonable price,Fast delivery time
5. OEM Customized(small order accepted,professional technical
6.ISO 9001 Certification
More details of specific type, please inform u
1. Hard metal / Carbide Performance: High strength in use, impact
and shock resistance, but wearresistance and cutting speed
comparatively lower, roughing of cast irons, nonferrous metals and
alloys as well as non metallic materials at low cutting speed.
2. Hard metal / Carbide Grade: ISO K10 K20 K30
3. We can provide various hard metal / carbide nozzles according to
the drawing and sample.
The tungsten carbide nozzles widly used in cutting rubber, foam,
plastics, leather, composites, stone, tile, metals, food, paper,
aluminum, stainless steel, and more.
-- Superior wear resistance
Which means a reduction in the number of nozzles purchased over
--Longer life time
This allows faster average cutting speeds and significantly reduced
system downtime for nozzle
re-placement and system calibration
1. Material:100% virgin raw material .
2. Grade:Various grades for choice
3. Advanced production equipments and testing equipments
4. Precision Ground and polished
5. High wear resistance,high hardness and impact toughness
6. Advanced technology , automatic pressing,HIP sintering and