Ceramic Industry Customized Shot Blasting Nozzle Wear - Resistant
The cemented carbide nozzles will be used mainly to PDC drill bits
and roller core flushing, drill bits for cooling and lubricationg
drill bit tips and cleaning stone chips in the well bottom with
drilling liguid in the working conditions of high pressure,
vibration, sand and slurry impacting during oil and natural gas
- High strength and extreme hardness
- High temperature resistance and excellent thermal shock
- Excellent bearing capacity
- Resistance to extreme heat and cold.
- High temperature creep resistance
- Corrosion resistance and Oxidation resistance
- Acid and alkali resistance
- Wear resistance& good thermal conductivity
The tungsten carbide nozzles widly used in cutting rubber, foam,
plastics, leather, composites, stone, tile, metals, food, paper,
aluminum, stainless steel, and more.
-- Superior wear resistance
Which means a reduction in the number of nozzles purchased over
--Longer life time
This allows faster average cutting speeds and significantly reduced
system downtime for nozzle
re-placement and system calibration
1. Material:100% virgin raw material .
2. Grade:Various grades for choice
3. Advanced production equipments and testing equipments
4. Precision Ground and polished
5. High wear resistance,high hardness and impact toughness
6. Advanced technology , automatic pressing,HIP sintering and
1. Tungstencarbide Nozzles have the quality of corrosion
resistance, long service life, good performance and high cost
- The bending strength up to 2300N/mm, Hardness up to HRA90.
- Tungaten Carbide Nozzle is widely used in the industries for
surface treatment, sand blasting, spray painting, oil blastig,
cleaning, electronic, chemical process and so on.
- Tungsten carbide material: YG6,YG8,YG10,YG15,YG20,YG25,YWN6,YWN8
- Size dimension from 2mm to 400mm,available virgin material
- Type: sandblasting nozzle,painting nozzle, drill bit nozzle,long
nozzle and various nonstandard industrial nozzle
- OEM,customize base on drawing,more than 10 years' export experience
and 20 years'manufacturing experience.
1.100% raw material to produce tungsten carbide products.
2. Hip sintered, high hardness, high wear resistance
3. Various sizes and full types available
4. Reasonable price,Fast delivery time
5. OEM Customized(small order accepted,professional technical
6.ISO 9001 Certification
More details of specific type, please inform u
1. Hard metal / Carbide Performance: High strength in use, impact
and shock resistance, but wearresistance and cutting speed
comparatively lower, roughing of cast irons, nonferrous metals and
alloys as well as non metallic materials at low cutting speed.
2. Hard metal / Carbide Grade: ISO K10 K20 K30
3. We can provide various hard metal / carbide nozzles according to
the drawing and sample.