700C*23MM T700 Carbon Road Bike Wheels 38MM Tubular And Clincher
With R13 Hub
Detailed Product Description
|Groove||clincher or tubular available|
|Spoke info||aero FJH|
|Hub Bearing||Normal bearing and ceramic bearing|
|Cassete||Sh1mano or campy|
|Speed||9/10/11 speed compatible|
|Weight For Tubular||1250g+-30g|
|Weight For Clincher||1430g+-30g|
Aero Black FJH Spoke+Nipple=7.0g/1 piece
Pillar 1432 Spoke +Nipple=7.0g/1 piece
Pillar 1423 Spoke +Nipple=6.5g/1 piece
Pillar 1420 Spoke +Nipple=5.0g/1 piece
Sapim Cx ray Spoke+Nipple=4.5g/1 piece
Air Pressure 120 Psi
Maximum Rider Weight 125kg
Warranty 1 Year
Finishing Matte and glossy
- It is with V shape 38mm height and 23mm width popular design
- 100% handbuilt with much higher precision
- Use very high performance R13 hub with a very moderate weight
- Can tolerate a maximum weight limit of 125kg
- Wheel use Japan Toray 700 light and stiff carbon fiber
- According buyer 's favors,you can choose tubular or clincher groove
and 3k or ud ,matte or glossy finishing flexibly.
- One Piece Molding-New Processing on carbon rims: Stronger and
stabilized structure Better Finish.
- Triangle Design: Stronger and stabilized structure Maintain the
stiffness of the resin system.
- Extra Carbon Fiber Strip : Reinforced on spoke hole Ensure the rims
will not be damaged if a spoke breaks.
- Lightweight Design: As much as possible less weight Light weight
wheels provide much better acceleration and climb.
A1. Anti High-temperature fiber and resin for the brake surface
,assure the rim to bear the high braking temperature about 170
degree in high speed braking.
A2. High anti-pull carbon fiber and resin for the area of spoke
holes,make the rim with super strength,which could bear 320kg spoke
tension power, without breakage.
A3. Basalt brake edge, greatly improve the braking performance of
the wheel set in rainy days or wet conditions.
A4,A full-carbon construction shaped around a lightweight foam core
delivers incredible low weight and strength. High Tg resins and
selected IM carbon fibres help us to trim the weight even further,
shedding nearly 200g compared to the road version. A bolt-up QR
style axle is fitted with a retention tab that helps retain the
wheel in your forks for a more secure fit.