Brackets & Beams Company
BracketsandBeams.com is your one stop shop for interior and exterior faux
beams, brackets, rafter tails, corbels, headers, ceiling panels,
planks and accessories. Our faux products look exactly like
wood or stone, but are less expensive, lighter and easier to
install. All molds are authentically cast from real wood or stone elements
and therefore replicate the original exactly. Since our products are made out of a strong, light and specially blended polyurethane
you don't have to worry about maintenance, and installation is
simple and quick.
Our Product Advantages:
- Lower Costs
- Our specially blended polyurethane and lightweight construction
allows for easier installation and eliminates the need for costly
weight bearing walls and substructures resulting in a savings of up
to 40% of installed costs of natural materials or precast stone.
- Natural Beauty and Texture
- Using proprietary techniques our molds perfectly capture the
intricate details and texture of natural stone and wood. With
several colors to choose from, our elements are painted at the
factory using the highest quality finishes that are resistant
to UV, chipping , cracking or peeling.
- Lighweight Construction
- Our products are much lighter in weight than natural materials,
weighing at approximately 1 lb. per square foot, which saves in
transportation, installation and labor.
- Extremely Durable
- Our high-density resin system features a closed cell structure that
doesn't absorb water, so it will not rot, crack, crush or
split like real wood or inferior styrofoam products.
- Easy to Install
- Because of the lightweight construction, Installation can be done
quickly using simple carpenter tools, adhesive, finishing
nails and caulking.
- Extensive Testing
- Our products have endured over 4500 hours of environmental testing
making it one of the most durable products on the market providing
years of lasting beauty. Also, for a minimal surcharge
our products are available in Class A fire-rated polyurethane
materials / ASTM-E 84.